Undawn, a new game from the creators of PUBG Mobile, will be released shortly. Here are five things you should know about the upcoming co-op zombie survival game.
Undawn, a brand-new zombie survival game produced by Lightspeed and Quantum Studios, could be released in India soon, unlike its now-banned popular battle royale game PUBG Mobile. The new game is set in a post-apocalyptic world filled with zombies that players must destroy in co-op mode.
Lightspeed and Quantum Studios, a Tencent Games subsidiary, were responsible for the production of the now-banned hit battle royale game PUBG Mobile. Here, we’ll look at five main details about the upcoming co-op game that we already know about.
- Despite the fact that the game is being published by Lightspeed and Quantum Studios, Garena will market it worldwide under the name Garena Undawn. This is noteworthy because Garena is the game studio behind the PUBG Mobile competitor Free Fire, which is still available and thriving in the region.
- Epic Games’ Unreal Engine 4 was used to build Undawn. For the time being, the game will only be available on Android smartphones, with iOS devices following later.
- On the Google Play Store, Garena is already taking pre-registrations for the “pre-alpha beta.”
- Undawn will allow cross-platform gaming, according to the FAQ page on the game’s website. This means that players can play with anyone on any platform where the game is available. However, there are currently no details about which platforms the game will be released on.
- The game will feature maps focused on abandoned towns, jungles, and swamps, according to the official trailer. It’s unclear if the game would have a battle royale mode like PUBG Mobile.