Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA 5) is one of the most well-known computer games in the world. The game was first released for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 consoles in 2013 and has since expanded to include PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Series S, Microsoft Windows, and PlayStation 5. The game, however, has yet to be released for smartphones.
There are a few workarounds you can use to play GTA 5 on your Android smartphone. We’ll look at how to play GTA 5 on your Android smartphone with Steam Connection, PS Remote Play, and Xbox Game Pass in this article.
How to use PlayStation Remote Play to play Grand Theft Auto V on Android
Following these basic moves, PlayStation 4 owners with a copy of GTA 5 will play the game on their mobile devices:
- On your mobile, launch the PS Remote Play app.
- Go to Settings > Remote Play Connection Settings > Enable Remote Play on your PS4 to enable the Remote Play function.
- Open the game on your mobile using the same PSN account as your PS4.
Since the mobile will be mirroring the PlayStation 4, you’ll need a strong internet link for both sides.
How to Play Grand Theft Auto V on Android with a Steam Link
If you own GTA 5 on Steam and want to play it on your tablet, follow these instructions:
- On your Android smartphone, install the Steam Connection app.
- Link the software to your Steam account and the PC you’re using.
- Then, on the ‘Start Playing’ button, press it.
- This will then switch your view to Big Picture Mode and begin mirroring the Android device’s interface.
- After that, you can choose GTA 5 from your Steam library.
- To begin the game, press the Play button.
How to use Xbox Game Pass to play GTA 5 on Android
In comparison to PlayStation and PC users, Xbox Game Pass subscribers can play the game even more quickly. Before we get started, keep in mind that you’ll need an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription to play the game this way. To do so, take the steps below:
- Install the Xbox app on your Android device.
- Go to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate account and sign up.
- Go over to the cloud games section.
- To begin the game, select GTA 5 and press the play button.